Friday, January 02, 2009

First day of school!

Was great (: I was so happy in the morning at the amphi, sitting with minyee & kaiyuit and just looking at fellow 414 friends walking by :D I have missed everyone! We did self intros in class for our form teacher (Ms. Nora Kamsir) and clet (Mr. Azahar) and it was hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing hahaha. Apparently Charmaine accidentally spat when I stood up but we shall forget that, heh xD Caught up with mandi and my sec one classmates during the first and 2nd part of house talk today too, yay.

It just feels good to go back to school and be able to pick up where I left off last year (well, almost!) (: 414'09 ♥!

p.s. thanks jiaxuan for the letter! And dorcas for the M. Bruit book! (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home